Introduction - Free
This one hour presentation on the value of health and wellness in being able to play golf well for the rest of your life. This class explains how exercise and fitness can help to create the components of a better golf swing. This powerful presentation delineates some of the most critical elements in a body friendly golf swing and how simple exercises will integrate them into your swing. You will learn how to create :
- Strong core that will separate when needed to create more power in your swing.
- Soft and relaxed arms in your swing.
- Powerful turn so that it becomes your primary power source.
- Exercises that will warm you up to start playing good golf immediately on the first hole.
"Taste" of Body Friendly Golf® ($145)
This 3 hour class is an introductory seminar on the principles of the Body Friendly Golf program. It includes a demonstration/instruction of the “jump start” warm-up exercises.
BFG exercises are designed to put proper swing mechanics into your muscle memory. You will learn balance, range of motion and flexibility as it pertains to the golf swing. Once the muscles have experienced the motion in the gym, they will be ready for the range.
Then the class moves to the driving range. There you will learn a swing drill that will get you to use those same muscles in a sequence that will create more power in your swing. You will experience what it is like to hit the ball a long way with relative ease. Depending on time and ability, there may be more exercises that will increase your cardio vascular abilities, balance and rotational skills.
At the end of this class there will be a question and answer session to clarify what happened in your body that made your swing stronger yet operate with less effort.
2-Day Body Friendly Golf® Workshop ($495/$750 couple)
This 2-day workshop includes the following:
1. Body Work includes Chiropractic and Therapeutic Massage. It evaluates your body and will locate the dysfunctioning biomechanics and bring them more into a state of function and balance. More importantly it will help your body in the critical areas that will make it swing a golf club more efficiently and effectively.
2. Group Exercises classes will be given every morning and will include detailed instruction in the “jump start” warm-up. The classes will integrate flexibility, balance and strength in the proper proportions so that your muscles will perform as they should on the golf course. The following exercises will be presented:
3. Sessions on the Range, will be held in the late morning and early afternoon. These classes are not golf lessons and we don’t teach golf swing positions. We create drills that will allow the body to use its own innate abilities that were enhanced through the Body Work and the Group Exercise Classes.
Advanced 2-Day Body Friendly Golf® Workshop ($875/$1500 couple)
This workshop will include all that’s in 2-Day Body Friendly Golf® Workshop, with notable enhancements.